Friday, April 22, 2011

Introduction

As you can see in "About Me",  I love both art and science.  Soap-making a a wonderful marriage of both. There is definitely a science to making good soap,  and crafting attractive soaps people want to use and display is an art.  I wanted to create a blog that concentrates on both aspects of handcrafted soap-making.  There is a lot of information out there on the Internet, and over time I'd like to consolidate a lot of that information in one place.  I also would like to document my own explorations of the science and art of soap-making, and perhaps showcase the awesome work done by others.  Finally, I'm slowly planning my own soap-making business, and want to share my experience to help others thinking of doing the same.  Oh, the name of my blog?  It will be my business name, and pretty much describes what I think is the standard for handcrafted soap.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment